Ok ... I lied. Here's my second post and it's only been a few hours. This recipe was a complete accident. I threw a few things into the food processor and was amazed at the result. This makes a delightfully fluffy and light mousse with a wide variety of uses. I spiced up half and used it as veggie dip, and added Stevia to the other half and had it as a low-glycemic pudding/mousse. The color is divine and it's delicious!
DOUBLE-DUTY MOUSSE OR DIP
Serves: 1 -- Recipe may be increased as needed
2 TBS Raw Tahini
2-4 TBS Purified Water
To flavor, add your choice of (measurements are recommendations; add flavorings to taste):
- 1 TBS spices (Italian blend, garlic & onion, cayenne & cumin, curry, etc.)
- 1/4 cup chopped spinach plus 2 TBS chives
- 1 chopped Roma tomato plus 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder plus Stevia to taste
- 1 tsp raw Agave nectar or honey
- 1/4 banana or small amounts of any raw fruit
Cut avocado into pieces. Place all ingredients plus desired flavorings into food processor, process until light and fluffy. You can add more or less water to adjust the consistency.
Serve with veggies as a dip, use as a raw mayonnaise on raw breads and crackers, or serve as a dessert. Let your imagination run wild! Have fun with it!